Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


MELANIN!


How are you doing this evening? We are good here but is still a bit chilly and windy.

It has been a very productive day that started with me placing my playmates "Hide A Rock" at the Calle Cortez. While I was there I picked up these gems.

I PICKED UP THESE GEMS TODAY AND I PASSED THEM ON!

MY PLAYMATES WORK WAS PLACED TODAY AND IT HAS A NEW HOME NOW!





My shorty is working on a new gem that will be done tomorrow. I need to get a few more rocks for myself so I can get busy too!

The gems that I picked up today have been given to friends already. I will deliver another one at a friend's house tomorrow.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is at her book club meeting at "Athens On 4th". I have placed my order for dinner and my (Moretti) is in the fridge getting icy cold. WooHoo!

Chris is watching the "Big Bang" and enjoying is supplemental drip. He gave Rosemary a real workout today. 

Well,  had better check on Chris and I need to feed the fur-babies. Have a good nights sleep and I will chat at you tomorrow on Hump Day.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Good Night Country Granny,

Thank you for posting about our rock creations.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...