Monday, February 3, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Defeated!

Music listening to:

 Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning and she is still celebrating her "Chiefs" Super Bowl Victory. She will be putting feet to the floor to start her day soon. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is a good "Brazilian Blend" and a second cup will be downed shortly. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris instead of Rosemary due to she is under the weather.

 It is a mild morning here in the valley but we are going to get hard freeze tomorrow night.

 Alexa, is awake and she is teasing me because my team lost the Super Bowl yesterday. It was a very good game and the half time show had me glued to the screen. Ya Mon'! Yes, I lost and my playmate won so I will treating her to "Hacienda Del Sol" for dinner. I will be looking at the want ads today because I am going to need another job to pull this dinner off. I am still going to be gathering cans and deposit bottles on a daily basis. I do have a feeling that I am going to have to take out a loan as well with a very drawn out payment plan, smile! Congrats to the Chiefs and to my shorty. Hey Barbara we played well and it was a good game.

 My shorty and I are going on a stay-cation to Sierra Vista and Bisbee. It will begin on Friday and end on Sunday. I will be making my world famous Tuna Dip and we will be playing video games on our laptop for hours. We will also have dinner in Bisbee at Café Roka with family members.

 Well, I had better get this day moving forward. Have a good Monday and  will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, how are you doing?

Monna, have a good week.

Rosie , have a great day.

JT, have a good one in Phoenix.

Mary and Bob, how are you doing?

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Devo tirare fuori quelle coperte di piante!

Jessie said...

Di sicuro mia cara. Fara freddo.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...