Thursday, February 27, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


What is up? How are you doing? We just got back from seeing a movie at El Con Mall.

My playmate is resting up before we head out to Nancy and Jeff's home for dinner. I have a pounding headache and I will have to take something for it.

I picked up these two beauties this morning from the Cortez location. Here they are and they are great. I just passed then along. One went into the little library in our hood and the other I dropped off at a neighbors home.









I just finished up my latest Hide A Rock, and it didn't turn out like I wanted it to but it good. I will drop it off tomorrow at the Cortez location. My playmate is just about finished with hers as well. We are having a lot if fun creating them.





Hope that you are doing OK? I will chat at you later. My fidanzata is really on my case today. All that means is the she is getting very nervous. Yes!

Later...Jessie

2 comments:

Jessie said...

La mia ragazza e nervosa ora!

Loraine said...

Tutti i nervi spariranno sabato con solo le mie strategie vincenti rimaste! Preparati a inchinarti alla "Wizardess".

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...