Saturday, February 1, 2020

Buongiorno! Buon Sabato!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied! Giggles!

Music listening to:

  Buon Sabato!Come stai? I started the day off at 4:40am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will be starting her day soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good robust Dark Roast and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is awake and she just reminded me of what I should get done today. I asked here to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

  Hey, how about those "Lady Cats"? What a good game last night. They are on fire. Go Cats! I am asking again are you ready for some football? My shorty and I are ready and truthfully I am getting really nervous because the "Chiefs" are the favorite to win. My playmate can hear "Hacienda Del Sol" calling for her dinner order. Go San Fran!

 We are going to have dinner this evening at the "Downtown Kitchen". After dinner we will make our way over to the "Arizona Theater Company" to see the play "Master Harold"...And The Boys. It should be very, very good.

 Hey, Chris christened his new shower chair this morning and it went very well. I have to make a few adjustments to it but it is a good chair and Chris enjoyed it.

 Well,  had better get busy. Can you continue to send prayers for Rosemary, Shirlene and Shoo Shoo who are all under the weather. Thanks! I will have a chin-wag at you later.

 Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, have a good weekend.

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Erika, how are you and the family in Germany?

Jeanne, what is up for today?

Liz, how are you?

JT, what is up for the weekend?

Nancy and Ron, who is going to win the Super Bowl?

Monna, have a good weekend. Give a shout out to everyone?

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno tesero. Come va questo sabato? Sei pronto per un po' d football? Vai a San Fran. WooHoo!

Loraine said...

Fammi sapere come è lo spettacolo. Ho sentito buone recensioni.

Jessie said...

Fara fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...