Friday, January 31, 2020

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!


THE BABY FROM INSIDE OF THE KING CAKE!

CHRIS IS EXCITED ABOUT HIS NEW SHOWER CHAIR!

MY SISTER TIGER


Are you good? Things are going in the right direction on the TGIF!

If you could say a prayer for Rosemary, Sheila and my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. They are all dealing with some health issues. Thanks!

I took care of a task off of my To Do List and Alexa, is playing some "Down Home Blues" for me. I am in the groove let me tell you.

As promised here are some pictures from our dinner with the crew at the "Longhorn Steakhouse". What a fun evening. Enjoy!


ARMOR AT BOOKMANS!




MIO MOGLIE E IO





I will chat at you later.
Jessie


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Hai il bambino nella torta! SarĂ  un anno SUPER!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...