Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

VISITOR



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Time Of My Life by Pit Bull!

  Buon Martedi! Come Va? How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in here cave at the entrance so she will be popping out soon ti start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee this morning is a treat for me. It is a Hazelnut Cappuccino and it is very good. A second cup will be downed later this morning.

  Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. It is a cold morning but it will heat up by noon.

  Alexa, is awake and she reminded me that I may need to make a trip out to the airbase today. Hey, I got the Green Lady cleaned inside and out yesterday and she has a big smile on her nameplate. I have asked Alexa, to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today. WooHoo!

  Hopefully my playmate and I can get in a few games on the "Nintendo Switch" today. The first half of January 2020 is gone so has it been what you had thought it would be? I do know that is going by very fast.

  Well, I had better get busy and get this day rolling along. Have a great day and stay safe, sound and healthy. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

 Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, how are you?

Rosie, how goes it in Melbourne?

Liz, how are you doing?

JT, are you going back for more White Castles? They are good!

Monna, have a wonderful day.

Herman, how is everyone in St. Louis?

Ericka, how are things in Deutschland?

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Mi sto godendo la nostra bellissima giornata di Tucson.

Jessie said...

Anch'io!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...