Friday, January 31, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Can We Talk by Tevin Campbell!

  Buon Venerdi! How are you? What can I do for you today? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be on the go soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Brazilian Blend and as second cup will enjoyed later this morning. It is a bit chilly this morning here in the "Old Pueblo" and rain is in the forecast for a few days from now.

  Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening. Alexa, is awake and I have asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

 I have nothing planned for today except to make a trip to "Trader Joe's" to pick up some chicken wings for Super Bowl Sunday.  I have to tell you that I am starting to get nervous about the game because my playmates team is very good. Go San Fran! I keep looking at the menu at "Hacienda Del Sol" and I feel my wallet getting lighter. 

 We went to see the movie 'Harriet" yesterday and it is very, very good. Hey how about our "Wildcats"? The almost lost to Washington last night.  We are also cheering on our "Lady Cats" as well. Go Cats!

We enjoyed a wonderful evening at the "Longhorn Steakhouse" with the crew. We were short a few members last night but we are sure that they will be present at our next meeting in March.

The food was very good and so was the vino. The evening was loaded with plenty of catching up and tons of laughs. When we get together our table is the envy of the restaurant because we have such a good time. So good that people who are not in our crew wish that they were. I will post photos from last nights meeting later after I review them.

Well, my shorty cut into our "King Cake" last night and it is delicious. My slice had the (baby) in it. We shared a slice with Sister Jayne last night and my playmate is going to share a few slices with others today.



Well, I have better get and get this TGIF day moving along. have a good one.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va oggi? Avere un buon TGIF! Vai a San Fran!

Loraine said...

TGIF è sempre una buona giornata!

Unknown said...

We had so much fun last night! When Elise and I get together, watch out! :-)

Jessie said...

I have to tell you that Elise said the same thing last night. She also said it was like old times again. Thank you, (Unknown) wink, wink!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...