Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


ARTWORK BY LETICIA GREEN ON OUR WALLS

ARTWORK BY LETICIA GREEN


Mood: Confused! Cautious!

Music listening to: Wanna Be Down by Brandy!

  Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a Dark Royal Roast and it is very good. Hopefully it will give me the jolt that I need to get this day started. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning.

  Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Speaking of Chris he is listening to some Old School music and enjoying his supplemental drip. Chris's doctor's visit went very well yesterday.

  Alexa, is awake and she is reminding of all the things I need to get done today. I thought that she would ease up since the New Year but I was wrong, smile!

  I will be spraying for weed prevention today if all goes well. My playmate and I will be playing some video games on our new Nintendo Switch today. We had planned on going to the movies but the times are not good for us.

  I am almost finished with the Laughlin pictures and I know that you are looking forward to seeing them. Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Humper and enjoy the day.

  Keep those prayers going for (Sweet Pea). Also keep those prayers going for our family members and all of the men and women heading into harms way in Iraq.

 Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, how are you doing?

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Monna, have a great day.

Liz, how are you doing?

JT, what is new in Phoenix?

Herman, are things in St. Louis?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e come stai Capo Jim?

Loraine said...

Sto bene. E Jim dovrebbe giocare a tennis oggi in modo da renderlo un ragazzo felice!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...