Saturday, January 18, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Take You Home by Lisa Lisa!




  Buon Sabato! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is at the opening of her cave this morning so she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee this morning is a Royal Dark Blend that is very good and yes a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning.

  Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. My shorty and I will be attending a birthday party this evening at the "Barrio Brewing Company in downtown Tucson. We are looking forward to seeing the birthday girl and friends.

  Alexa, is awake and I have asked her to play some more "Down Home Blues" for me throughout the day. I also have to get some faxes out today for Chris's supply scripts as well.

  My playmate and I enjoyed playing games on the Nintendo Switch yesterday and Chris enjoyed watching and laughing at us.

  Well, I had better get this day started. Have a good Sabato and be careful out there. I will have a chat at you later.

  Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 Nicolette, I am still waiting on the drink together. What is up with that girlfriend?

 Paula, how are you feeling?

 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Ragazza cosa stai facendo per il fine settimana?

Loraine said...

Sto cucinando la zuppa indiana Mulligatawny. Ha un profumo meraviglioso!

countrygranny47 said...

Hi Jessie, Just letting you know I am still here.
Hoping everything soon calms down. Have a great evening to you all.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...