Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!



SANTA CHRIS AND ELISE





How are you doing? Well, it has warmed up and it feels pretty good outside. I was almost tempted to go out on the front porch and people watch. No lizards because they are napping.

Well, I got side-tracked and I didn't go to the airbase today. I stopped in Trader Joe's and that was a mistake because I spent more than I should have.

I got a small package of hot wings and it was so good. I am going back to get some more for sure. I also got my playmate some Steel Cut oatmeal. She loves that stuff. I also got some fried rice and some mushroom Risotto along with a few other things, smile!

Today is one of those days when you feel so good and everything is going very well. I love days like that and I savor them to the fullest because they don't come around all that often.

Chris is doing very well and Rosemary is with him.  I think that I am going to fire up the Nintendo Switch for a bit. I hope that you are doing OK too?

Later...Jessie

Jeanne, good to hear from you as always. Did you get out?

Herman, good to hear from you this afternoon.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...