Monday, January 13, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: End Of The Road by Boyz To Men!

  Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will start her day soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is awake and I have quite a few tasks to take care of today. I have to go and buy a Optical Digital Cable for a sound bar. I also will be making a trip to Fry's to use there coin machine as well.

 We had a very nice time at "Zemams" last night with Marty, Bert, Lorrie, and my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. We missed Paula being present but she is under the weather. Please say a prayer or two for her. The food was as good as ever and the vino was flowing nicely.


IO

MIO MOGLIE


 I also need to update my "Bucket List" for 2020. Yep, it is going to be as busy day. Chris will be getting a massage today from Rosemarie. I am sure that he is gearing up for that.

 Well, I had better get to it. Have a good day and remember it is a Monday, smile! I will have a chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Erika, good to hear from you today.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...