Friday, January 10, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



FUR-BABIES





Mood: Breaded! Rummied! Giggles!

Music listening to: Ladies Leave Your Man At Home by Destiny's Child!

  Buon Venerdi!  How are you? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning and she may have a rough time putting feet to the floor like I did this morning. We purchased two twin weighted blankets yesterday because they are trending right now. I have to tell you I got some good sleep last night and so did my shorty. Each blanket weighs 15 pounds. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening.

  Alexa, is awake this morning and she is telling me all that I need to get done today. I have to make a trip over on the east side this morning. This evening I will be taking Sister Jayne to her doctors appointment at St. Mary's. Later this evening my shorty and I will be going to "La Parrilla Suiza" for Happy Hour. You better know that the margaritas will be downed. Ole'. After Happy Hour we are going to the "Live Theater Company" to see the play "The Norwegians". It is going to be a good one.

  Well,  had better get to it post haste. Have a good TGIF and enjoy the day. I will have a chin-wag at you later. Hey we got a little bit of the wet stuff last night and we may get a little more today. Way too cold to be running in my flip flops alone, smile!

 Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Si, abbiamo un po' di pioggia durante la note. Sono d'accordo che sarebbe stato troppo freddoper correre sotto pioggia con solo infradito. Potremmo avere ancore un po' di pioggia oggi. Avere un buon Venerdi ragazza.

Loraine said...

Adoro le foto dei bambini di pelliccia con i loro cappotti!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...