Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Gummied!Giggles!Rummied!

Music listening to: This Is How We Do It by Montel Jordan!

 Buon Mercoledi! Hump Giornata! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave but she will be searching for the light soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is a good Dark Royal Roast and it is a eye-opener. Just what I need to give this Hump Day a kick-start. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning.

 Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. It is not as cold out this morning and yesterday was a perfect day all-around.

 Alexa, is awake and she is reminding me of all that I need to get done today. Yesterday my playmate and I had a good time playing games on our Nintendo Switch. Chris was up and he was cheering us on. We played (water-ski racing) and it is a lot of fun especially when you crash and burn. 

 Well, the event of the New Year is finally here. Yes, tonight we are hosting a (Mahjong Fest) here. I am ready to kick some booty and take names. The players will be mio moglie, Sister Jayne and my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. 

 Speaking of Shoo, she has been very silent about Mahjong. That tells me that she knows who the champ is going to be. Now that is a good reason to hide and keep quiet. Sorry but I have to toot my own horn to let the players know who is the master of Mahjong! IO, no doubt. We will be having dinner from "Beyond Bread" and hopefully I can prepare a new secret weapon for this evenings beat-down.

 Well, I need to get the Green Lady gassed up today as well. Have a great Humper and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Divertiti stasera!

Jessie said...

Speriamo una grande victorria.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...