Sunday, January 19, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!






Mood: Content! 

Music listening to: Funky Cold Madena by Tone Loc!

  Buon Domenica! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:454am getting Chris settled for Elise. Elise is deep in her cave but she will be over shortly to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Kona Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

  It is a cold morning here in Tucson but hopefully it will heat up a bit as the day goes along. Alexa, is awake and I have asked her to play some "Boney" for me today because I am feeling a bit on edge this morning.

LOOKS LIKE THE CAREGIVER ROSEMARY'S FUR-BABY!


  My playmate and I are going to have dinner this evening at the "Cup Cafe" downtown. We hope that they have plenty of "Lemon Pie" for dessert. After dinner we are going to the "Fox Theater" to see Mavis Staples in concert. She is one of my way back favorite singers. It should be a great concert courtesy of my (cognata). She got the tickets as a Christmas present for us. Way cool!

  Hey are you ready for some football? We are and we will be placing our bets for the Super Bowl today. We have already picked the venue for the victory dinner already. WooHoo!

  We enjoyed a wonderful evening at the "Barrio Brewery" last night. We were there to celebrate the birthday of our dear friend Nancy Glenn. It has been awhile since we have visited the "Barrio Brewery". The birthday party was packed and it was good to see friends there. It was a great evening and (Ron) Nancy's husband did a excellent jog of pulling this together. Thank you for the invite! Here are a few pics from last night's event.


ELISE AND THE NANCY THE BIRTHDAY GIRL!


OUR TABLE AT THE BARRIO BREWERY!


  Hey, my shorty and I are getting behind on our movie going, but we will start back up as soon as we can. We love our movies.

  Have a great Domenica and enjoy the day. I will chat at you later.

  Ciao....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Country Granny and Bob,
What is going on around your way?

Jessie said...

Buongiorno Tesoro. Come vanno le cose? Scommetto che quella zuppa si e rivelata Buona. Delizisa scommetto?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...