Monday, January 27, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!





How was your Monday? Are you prepared for Tuesday?  I have to say that today turned out to be a beautiful day weather wise.

I took care of my tasks but Alexa didn't play any "Jazz" for me today. I think that she is mad at me because I spent a lot of time with the "Green Lady" today and she knows that the "Green Lady" has a smile on her nameplate. Kind of like when I get to spend some time with my (girlfriends). Don't hate, smile!

My shorty prepared homemade waffles for dinner, with sausages, eggs and coffee. I am full let me tell you, but  do have a little space for some "Orange Dream" ice cream. Ya Mon'. Once again don't hate.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is glued to the TV and the impeachment soap opera. Chris is watching TV and enjoying his supplemental drip.

Tomorrow I will be making a early visit to have some routine lab work done. Later in the morning I will be visiting Longhorn Steakhouse to see about a reservation for 12 people. It has been awhile since we have dined there.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a wonderful evening and get some sleep. I need to do that myself.

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Sono d'accordo con te al 100% tesero. Oggi e stata una bella giornata e spero che domani si ripeta. Dormi bene!

Loraine said...

Anche tu dormi bene stanotte. Il tuo programma intenso richiede di dormire.

Jessie said...

Grazie mio amore!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...