Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




The day is just about done. How was yours? It was a fairly busy day today for us here in the "Garden District".

I got my lab work done and I will get the results from our PCP. I will be setting up a appt for a eye exam in a few days as well. What is the name of the game? Preventive Medicine, eh?

Hey, Chris took delivery of his new shower chair and it is the Mercedes of shower chairs. It has a price tag over way over $2300.00 dollars and it can go from zero to 60 from his bed to the shower in a matter of seconds. It has all the bells and whistles too! It tilts, comes with several safety belts, padded seat, 4 wheel brake system, padded arm rests, adjustable headrest with a tilt mechanism, all- weather tires, heavy duty shocks and of course a cup holders (me). He will be taking it for a test drive on Saturday morning. Elise and I tried it out for compatibility for all body types. So now all we have to do is get it insured before Saturday. Good thing I have (Geico).


VAROOM!


Chris is resting and enjoying his dinner. He is also laughing at the Big Bang on TV. My shorty is at the "Commoner" with her book club. I placed my dinner order with her. I have my fork, spoon, knife and several napkins at the ready. I am thinking about a nice ice cold "Corona" to wash it all down. Wow, my stomach is growling, smile.

Tomorrow I am going to make a trip out to fish market on the North side to pick up some more scallops and a nice catfish it they have it.  

Today I visited World Market and cannot go shopping there to often. They have so many enticing things to choose from and I did today. Loved it because it relaxed me beyond belief.

Well, I hope that your day was as good as mine was? Sleep well tonight and I will chat at you tomorrow.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte Fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Ho cenato magnificamente al Commoner & Co. Spero vi piaccia la cena.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...