Thursday, January 30, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Where The Party At by Jagged Edge!

  Buon Giovedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will making a appearance soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. Our weather is supposed to take a turn and get colder for a few days and then warm back up. We may even see some rain here in Tucson.

  Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa, is awake and I have asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz for me today. My playmate and I went to the movies yesterday to see "Gentlemen" and it was very good. We are going to hit up the movies again today to see "Harriet".

 I am expecting the delivery of a case of 15 bottles of vino today from "Naked Wines". My sister Marcie got me turned on to this company and the vino is buono!

Well, I have to tell you the my chef skills were on point last night. I prepared some "Jerk" scallops for dinner and they were delicious and seasoned very well. I thank my (fidanzata) for gifting the spices to us. My shorty prepared a salad and some mushroom risotto to go along with it. We both were stuffed. We got it all down with a few Jack and Cokes. Ya Mon'!

Hey are you ready for some football? My playmate and I have been throwing around ideas about what to grub on for the game. Go San Fran! You have to win because the loser will have to pay for dinner at "Hacienda Del Sol". Come on San Fran and win because it will  take a "Brinks" load of "Benjamin's" to pay for dining there. Am I worried ? You better know it!

 Well, I had better check on Chris and see what he is up to. Have a great day. 

Go Cats!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Fidanzata, glad to here that yesterday was a good one.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Abbi una bella giornata. Spero che piova un po '. Le mie dita sono incrociate.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...