Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Felice Anno Nuovo!

Felice Anno Nuovo!

Mood: Blesssed!

Music listening to:  Glamourous Life by Sheila E!

  Felice Anno Nuovo!  How are you doing on this the first day of 2020? I started the day off at 4:30am by opening my eyes and taking in a deep breath.

  I ventured into mio moglie cave to see her and to touch her before I put my feet to the floor. I thanked my creator for letting me see this New Year. I then went out the back door to take my past with me. I then came around to the front door and I came in to start the New Year moving forward.

  I want to wish my family, extended family, friends,and all of my girlfriends you know who you are a very prosperous New Year. I also hope that the people who caused me heartache, pain and grief during 2019 find what they are searching for this year so they can move forward. 

  To all the people that we lost during 2019, please know that you are with us in our hearts in 2020 and you always will be there.

   I will enjoy my first cup of coffee for 2020 very soon. I will begin to care for Chris shortly. Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa is awake and she wished us a Happy New Year. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

  My playmate and  will be packing our suitcases for our trip to Gilbert, Arizona to visit with Sheila and Dave. We will head that way this evening. Tomorrow we will be making our way to Laughlin, Nevada with them. We will return on Saturday. We are looking forward to hearing the "Cha Chings" so we can get a jump on the New Year, smile! Rosemary and Sister Jayne will be caring for Chris while we are away.

  Well, I had better get that cup of coffee and get this new day moving forward. I will have a chat at you later.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

Felice Anno Nuovo!

3 comments:

Loraine said...

Viaggi sicuri e tempi divertenti sono in arrivo!

countrygranny47 said...

Happy New Year Jessie & Elsie,,,
Hope your New Year as well goes lots better for you both.
We are hoping the same here as well.
Enjoy your time away to you both.

Jessie said...

Happy New Year Mary and Bob.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...