Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Natural Woman by Aretha Franklin!

  Buon Mercoledi!  How are you? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning but she is stirring about so she will on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Dark Roast and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a bit cold this morning but it will heat up later in the day. Yesterday was a very nice day.

  Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa, is awake and I have asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today. Hopefully she is no longer upset with me, smile!

  I will be making a trip over on the North side to check out the fish store. I will pick up some more scallops to put in the freezer. I am going to prepare some "Jerk" scallops for tonight's dinner.

 My shorty and I may hit up a movie later today. We are looking forward to meeting up with the crew at "Longhorn Steakhouse" tomorrow evening. It has been awhile since we got together.

Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Humper and I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno cara. Quali sono o tuoi piani per oggi? Ho apprezzato molto la mia cena da Commoner scorso. E stato molto bene. Ho avuto due birre per ottenere tutto giu e che meraviglia. Devo mettere questo posto sulla nostra lista dei buongustai. Abbracci!

Loraine said...

Il Tai Chi è stato buono oggi e vedrò boss Jim stasera, quindi mi sto divertendo molto!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...