Monday, January 20, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!






Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: I'll Give you Everything by After 7!

  Buon Lunedi! Come va? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is once again deep in her cave and she may need to be rescued so she can start her day. Any plans for today?  Martin Luther King Day! Keep your eyes on the prize!

  The coffee is a good Kona Blend and a second will be enjoyed later this morning. It is not as cold this morning here in the valley of Tucson. Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemarie will be here to give Chris a massage.

  Alexa, is awake and said that I don't have any tasks to complete today, but I do have to catch up on some paperwork. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today. 

 My playmate and I enjoyed a very nice dinner at the "Cup Café" in downtown Tucson last night. The food was excellent  and so was the lemon pie. We enjoyed a nice bottle of French wine as well. The Cup was packed due to it was Dillinger Days.




 After dinner we made our way over to the "Fox Theater" to see 'Mavis Staples" in concert. What a show this was and I didn't think that many people would be in attendance but it was packed. Mavis brought back memories for me because back in the day the "Staple Singers" were a must listen to in our home. I want to thank my (cognata) Ann for gifting this concert to us. Wow, it was fantastic. We even bought her latest CD as well.










  Well, we are all set for the Super Bowl. My shorty is taking Kansas and I am going with San Francisco. It is going to be a good one. We the place selected for the victor is "Hacienda Del Sol". So I am going to request that you gather up soda cans, beer cans, deposit bottles and set them aside for me just in case I have to pay the dinner bill. I have already applied for a couple of personal loans for local banks as well. If you have the odd job that needs to be done please keep me in mind. Irie!

  Well, I had better get busy. Have a great day and keep in mind that it is a Monday, smile! I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, how are you?

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Monna, have a great week.

JT, how are things in Phoenix?

Herman, how are things in St. Louis?

Erika, how goes it in Germany?

3 comments:

Jessie said...

La ragazza del Buongiorno. Come ti senti? Spero che tutto sia intorno alla tua strada? Grandi abbracci e molto altro per te.

Loraine said...

Sono contento che tu ti sia divertito la scorsa notte. Sapevo che Mavis sarebbe stato fantastico!

Jessie said...

E' stato un concerto meraviglioso e la folla l'amava.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...