Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Howdy!

Howdy!



AFRO BLUES


YA MON'


Hey how are you doing so far on this rainy Tuesday? We are good here. Chris is being cared for by Rosemary and they are doing fine.

My playmate is out and about. I just got back from running my errand out on the air base. I also dropped Jayne off at a store so she can get out of the house for a bit.

Looks like the rain has stopped for now. It was much needed as always for us desert dwellers. I am starting to have a conversation with my stomach and  have to do something about that soon.

Are you listening to the Senate Trail? They are trying to iron out the rules and it looks like it is going to be a long road ahead.

Well, I had better find something to grub on. I will have a chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Country Granny and Bob, so sorry to hear about your brother. Please except our deepest condolences.

countrygranny47 said...

Thanks Jessie,

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...