Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Super Freak by Rick James!

  Buon Martedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning she will we up and starting her day soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Brazilian Blend and a second cup will enjoyed later this morning. It is a bit cooler out this morning here in Tucson. Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is awake this morning and I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today. We will see if her attitude has changed, smile!

  I will be heading for the lab in a bit to have some routine work done. I also need to make a trip to Ace hardware to pick up some hardware so I can hang up some pictures.

 I am really looking forward to putting on my chef's hat tomorrow when I prepare some "Jerk Scallops" and use the seasoning from my fidanzata. I wonder what my shorty is going to suggest that we have with it? WooHoo!

 Well, I had better get to it. Have a good day and I will chat at you later. Hey it is getting closer to the Super Bowl. Go San Francisco. 

 Ciao...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...