Thursday, January 16, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Nasty Girls by Sheila E!

 Buon Giovedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is a good Kona Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast.

 Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. It is a nice mild morning here in the valley of Tucson and we are being sprinkled on right now. WooHoo!

 Alexa, is awake and she is telling me that I don't have much to get done today. Ya Mon'. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

 Well, the "Mahjong Fest" was a major hit. We started out with a dinner from "Beyond Bread" that was very good. It included a (Peace) salad for my girlfriend Shoo Shoo, a Dab's Delight for my playmate, and Colette's Cordon Bleu for Sister Jayne and I. It was delicious. Of course there was plenty of libations to be had. It was a "Mahjong" event don't you know!

  Things were going very well we were all tied a game apiece. That does not happen very much around here. During the middle of the game my shorty suggested that we present the secret weapon and she did. It was Vodka Jello Shots and they were kickin'. I do have to say though that mistakes were being made in the game before the shots were presented. I am just saying!

 We continued to play and Shoo Shoo won a second game. Later my playmate brought out dessert. It was Dairy Queen soft serve with nuts and chocolate syrup. Oh so good. 

 The next game winner was Sister Jayne and the was very  good. Shoo Shoo and my shorty told Sister Jayne that she looked very nice this evening and she did. She had that "Mahjong" glow about her and it paid off. So Elise and I both won a game. So we were all winners last night. What a grand evening with good food, kickin libations, loads of laughs and great friends. We are looking forward to our next meeting. We sent some Vodka Jello shots home with Shoo Shoo and Sister Jayne.

MIO MOGLIE CON SISTER JAYNE

SHOO SHOO BUSTING A MOVE





 My playmate and I are going to hit up a movie this evening. We may play some Nintendo Switch games as well. We are looking forward to our "Wildcats" basketball game tonight. Go Cats!

 Got a nice surprise from my girlfriend (Flo). She sent over a few bottles of beer by Elise for me and that was great. I have to tell you my girlfriends really do look after me. Big Smile!

 Have a good day and we will chat at you later.

 Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Kerry, hope you continue to be a follower of our blog.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

La ragazza del buongiorno. Quali sono I tuoi piani per oggi? Come sta Capo Jim? Divertiti un giovedi.

Loraine said...

Sembra che ieri sera sia stato un successo! Sono sicuro che i "jello shots" hanno avuto molto a che fare con la creazione di divertimento e risatine.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...