Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How are you doing this evening? Well, it has been an other busy day and tomorrow will be a repeat. I need to listen to some music provided by Alexa and she let me down today.

My playmate prepared black eyed peas and cornbread for dinner and it was great. We watched "Hawaii 5 O" on Netflix. I am caring for Chris tonight. He is resting and he is enjoying his supplemental drip. He is also watching the "Big Bang" on TV.

I have sort of been on edge for the last couple of days because I was worried about some things that I had noticed. Not to worry it is just me and how I process things when I don't understand something. Especially when it comes to human behavior.

My shorty wants me to spray the front yard tomorrow.  I picked up the weed killer today for $49.00. Hopefully I can get it done. We may hit up a movie tomorrow if all goes well. I have my fingers crossed because I need to break.

Keep those prayers going for my (Sweet Pea) Jane. She is still having issues with her back. Thank you in advance. Also keep the prayers going for my family members as they head off to Iraq and the mess that is going on there.

Have a good night and sleep well. I will have a chat with you tomorrow on Hump Day!

Ciao... Jessie and Elise.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Oggi e stata davvero una bella giornata. E' stato un occupato pure e domain sara' altrettanto occupato. Potrei aver bisogno di andare su un altro soggiorno-cation molto presto. Buonanotte mio cara.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...