Sunday, January 19, 2020

Hello!

Hello!




MELANIN!


What's up? How are you doing so far on this Domenica? We are good. We just got back from having a good breakfast at the "Egg Connection".

Elise will begin caring for Chris shortly and I am going to restock Chris's supplies for next week and I also need to renew two scripts for his supplies as well by fax and email.

I am going to do a little yard work behind Chris's house as well today. I have to done with my tasks so I can watch some football this afternoon. A lot is going to be put on the line for the upcoming Super Bowl!




We are looking forward to dinner at the "Cup" and the Mavis Staples concert at the "Fox" downtown. The sun is out and shining bright but it is cold.

Well, I had better get my chores done.  I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie

2 comments:

Loraine said...

ADORO anche Mavis Staples. Mandale un cenno del capo da parte mia.

Jessie said...

Si e verificato un problema sconsciuto.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...