Saturday, January 25, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Giving Him Something He Can Feel by Aretha Franklin!



  Buon Fine Settimana! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will be popping up soon like a slice of bread out of a toaster to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Caramel Macchiato and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a mild morning here in the valley of Tucson.

  I am caring for Chris today and Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Chris is resting right now and listening to some Old School. He is also enjoying his supplemental drip.

  Well, I have to say it! How about those "Wildcats"? Wow, what a good game last night against ASU. The center's attendance was 10,100. A record for the Lady Cats. The crowd was really into it last night and we even saw Sylvia on the big screen. Here are some pictures from last nights game. Thank you Cathy and Susan for the tickets. Enjoy! We will be watching the "Wildcats" play tonight. We hope that the guys will do as well as the Lady Cats. Go Cats!


GO CATS!



ELISE ENJOYING HER NACHOS WITH HER SISTER ANN NEXT TO HER


ASU SUNDEVILS

ARIZONA WILDCATS




ELISE LOOKING AT THE LONG LINE WAITING TO GET IN






SUSAN AND CATHY


  My shorty and I are going to Pinnacle Peak this evening for dinner along with Susie Taylor a long time friend. We are looking forward to getting our grub on big time. Can you say "Big Cowboy"? I will for sure.

  We received a nice surprise from my (fidanzata) for World Market. A few very nice gifts of friendship of the tasty variety. We are looking forward to cooking up a great meal soon. Grazie ragazza!

 Well, I had better get to bouncing and get this day moving along in good fashion. Have a great fine settimana and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Thank you again Cathy and Susan for the tickets.

Cognata, good to see you last night.

 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Sembra che tu ti sia divertito molto la scorsa notte. Yippee!

Jessie said...

Si, e stata una serata divertente e il giocco e stato emozionante.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...