Friday, January 24, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



ARTWORK BY LETICIA GREEN


Mood: Tired! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: We Are Family by Sister Sledge!

  Buon Venerdi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:00am caring for Chris. A early start this morning due to I tossed and turned for most of the night. I had a tremendous headache and some shoulder pain. I still have the headache. My playmate is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Morning Blend and without a doubt a second cup will be downed. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening.

  Alexa, is awake. It seems like when I awake then so does she. She is telling me what needs to be taken care of today. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me because it is one of those type of days.

  My shorty and I went to see the movie "Bad Boys" and it was very good. Loaded with action and plenty of laughs. We are going to hit up another movie on Sunday.

  As promised here is a bit about the Memorial Service for Leticia Green. It was one of the most touching memorials that I have attended. She was cared and loved by many here in the "Old Pueblo".

 I remember being introduced to her several years ago by Elise. As soon as I saw her I knew that she was a remarkable and talented woman. As soon as I looked into her eyes I knew that she was special, strong minded, determined and oh so beautiful.

 I have a quirk that when I meet someone new or if I have known you for awhile I get personal and I get in close and I give you a hug. My thing is that if I can feel you heartbeat we are going to be good friends and if I cannot we will be acquaintances at best. I have meet a lot of people this way especially here in Tucson and you know exactly who you are. Leticia fit that bill for me every time I saw her. She knew who she was and her heart was huge and her paintings showed her life on the canvas. A lovely lady who will be missed dearly.

 Here are pictures from her Memorial Service at "Casa Molina's". She is in a good place and at peace.




















 We are going to the see our "Wildcats" play basketball against "ASU" this evening. We will be joined by two family members Cathy and Susan. It is going to a good game and loud. "Go Cats".

 Well, I had better go and check on Chris. Have a good TGIF and enjoy the day. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

If you could, please say a prayer for my (angel) and longtime friend Shirlene due to she is under the weather. Thank you.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Hello Rosie, always good to hear from you.

Loraine said...

Che belle fotografie! Grazie.

Jessie said...

Prego!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...