Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





MELANIN


Mood: Content! Eyes Wide Open!

Music listening to: Nobody by Keith Sweat!

  Buon Mercoledi! Hump Giorno!  How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Mexican Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Are we going to get more rain today? We will see what happens because I see some clouds on the mountains. Alexa, is awake and she is telling me what is going to happen today.

  We are going to attend a Memorial Service for Leticia Green today. We may hit up a movie if the times are right. I have updated my Bucket List and it is looking good for 2020 so far. I am also working on my To Do List as well.

  Well, I had better get this day rolling along. For the past two nights I have been enjoyed listening to Ted Talks. Some very enlightening topics this year so far. Have a great Humper and stay (fly).

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, how are you?

Rosie, how are you doing?

JT, what is new in Phoenix?

Erika, how are you? In vacation yet?

Jeanne, what are you up to today?

Liz, how are things?

Monna, have a great day and stay warm.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Ciao ragazza! Come va oggi? Oggi avermo ancora un po'di pioggia? Come sta Capo Jim? Buona giornata e ricorda che il tuo ragazzo ti ama!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...