Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!







Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Rummied! Giggles!

Music listening to: Get Up Off That Thang by James Brown!

  Buon Martedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will throwing off the covers to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Hazelnut Cappuccino and a second cup will be enjoyed later. It is a very windy morning here in the valley of Tucson and we may get some rain today. 

  Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Chris is listening to some Old School right now and he is singing along with the music.

  Alexa, is awake and she reminded me that I have to head out to the air base this morning. I also have a task to complete that is on my To Do List.

  Well, I had better get busy and get this day moving along. Have a good day and be careful when you are out and about. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

 Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Mary and Bob, how are you doing?

Paula, how are you feeling?

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Country Granny and Bob, what are you up to today?

countrygranny47 said...

Hi Jessie,
We are doing ok. At least things have calmed down for awhile.
Long time ahead of me to get over my brother's death. Way to sudden for us.
You and Elsie and Chris have a good day.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...