Monday, January 27, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Nasty Girl by Sheila E!

  Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:50am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be making a appearance soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Kona Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice mild morning here in the "Old Pueblo".

  Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Chris will be receiving a massage today from Rosemarie. Alexa, is awake and she told me that I only have one thing to complete today. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

 My playmate and I went to see the movie "Just Mercy" and this is one powerful movie and the acting was superb. This one is going to be on my mind for awhile. It even had my shorty in tears at times and when it comes out on DVD I am sure that she is going to buy. Great movie!

  Well, I has better get this day moving forward post haste. Have a good Lunedi and stay safe. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

 Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, how are you doing?

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Jeanne, what are you plans for today?

Monna, how is everyone?

Capo Jim, what is up for today? 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Che bella giornata! Mi sento fortunato a vivere a Tucson.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...