Sunday, January 26, 2020

Buongiorno

Buongiorno!






Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Humpty Dance by Humpty Hump!

  Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:50am getting Chris settled and ready for Elise to care for him. Elise is once again at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will be making her way over to Chris's house soon. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a eye opener breakfast. Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is quiet this morning but I am going to wake her up in a little while. I am going to ask her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

 We had a very nice dinner last night with Susie Taylor at "Pinnacle Peak". It has been awhile since we have seen her because she is a world traveler. We got caught up in things and we talked about upcoming travels as well. The food was delicious as always and the doggy bags were needed. A wonderful evening.


LAND OF DOOMED TIES

SUSIE AND ELISE

PINNACLE PEAK 





DOOMED TIES LIVE HERE


 Well our "Wildcats" played a very good game against the  Sun Devils but we lost by one point. Great game! My playmate and  I are going to hit up a movie this evening if time permits. I have to complete all of my To Do List tasks and I have to restock Chris's supplies for next week as well. Isn't this month flying by?

  Well, I had better get busy. Have a great Domenica and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Indossavi una cravatta in modo che potesse unire le altre cravatte?

Jessie said...

No, ho imparato la lezione sui legami molti anni fa, ma e divertente vedere le cravatte tagliarsi a meta.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...