Thursday, January 9, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



FIREMAN CHRIS READY TO HELP IN AUSSIE LAND!

ALL THAT JAZZ!


Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to: I'll Be Good To You!

  Buon Giovedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Good thing I got up early because I had to tend to Chris as soon as I got in the door. He is now a happy guy again and he is listening to Old School on the radio and enjoying is supplemental drip. My playmate is counting sheep this morning but she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. Sister Jayne will be here to care for Chris this morning.

  Alexa, is awake and she is giving me my marching orders for today. I asked her to play some "Boney" for me today. Yesterday my shorty and I played video games on our Nintendo. We played Mario Kart Deluxe 8. It is a lot of fun let me tell you.

  We may hit up a movie this afternoon if time permits. Well, I have finished review the Laughlin pics and I will start to post them later today. My (fidanzata) is getting on me about them, smile!

   Please keep those prayers going for our armed forces that have been put in harms way. Also continue to keep my Sweet Pea (Jane) in your thoughts and prayers as well.

  Hey how is the New Year going for you so far? Keep your head up and stop looking down at your feet. Ya Mon'. I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Flo, (girlfriend) how are you doing?

2 comments:

Jessie (fidanzato) said...

Mattina cara. Sono content di sentire Capo Jim e fuori a giocare a tennis. Buona giornata e state attenti.

Loraine said...

Pioggia stasera? Potrebbe essere troppo freddo per correre indossando solo infradito.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...