Monday, January 27, 2020

Hello!

Hello!


TUPAC



Hey what are you doing? I am trying to take things slow and easy today, but it doesn't seem like it is working, smile!

Rosemary is here caring for Chris, the housekeeper is here and soon the massage therapist will be here as well. I was thinking about taking a nap but there is nowhere to do that. I contacted Sheila to see if I could come by her way but by the time I got there I would have to turn around and head back to Tucson.

So I am enjoying a Hazelnut Cappuccino right now while I post to our blog. It is very good. I dropped Sister Jayne of at El Con a bit ago. After I pick her up I am going to get the "Green Lady" washed inside and out. Her faceplate has a frown on it due to she was attacked by birds yesterday. You should have heard her cussing when I started her up this morning, smile!

I have to get some lab work taken care tomorrow morning at 9am, but on a good note Chris's new Shower Chair will be delivered tomorrow. WooHoo! Maybe I can sit in it and catch a nap, smile! Sounds like a plan to me! Ya Mon'.

We hope that you are doing OK so far on the Monday? Chat at you later. In a couple of days I will don my chef hat and prepare some "Jerk Scallops". I will be using the seasonings that my (fidanzata) got for us. Irie!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...