Friday, January 17, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!






Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to:In My House by the Mary Jane Girls!

  Buon Venerdi! TGIF! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is lost in her cave this morning and I may have to send in a team to find her. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Mexican Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed late with a nice donut. Woohoo!

 It is a mild morning here in Tucson and we got rained on yesterday. We may get a bit more today. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening.

 Alexa, is awake and I don't have any tasks to complete today. Ya Mon'. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

 Hey how about those "Wildcats"? Go Cats! My shorty and I may play a few games on the Nintendo Switch today. We saw the movie "Like A Boss" yesterday and it is hilarious.

 Well, we booked a 7 day cruise for October to visit Canada and New England. We are excited about it and hopefully Sheila and Dave will join us on this one.

 Well, I had better get this day moving along post haste. Have a good TGIF and enjoy. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

 Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Sei sulla ragazza punto. Quei colpi di Jello erano potenti. Penso che mi servira un paio adesso.

Loraine said...

Elise mi ha parlato della crociera. Dovrebbe essere meraviglioso!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...