Sunday, January 12, 2020

Buingiorno!

Buongiorno!


THE TALENTED LETICIA GREEN AT THE TUCSON BOTANICAL GARDENS! A DEAR HEART WITH A TREMENDOUS TALENT!


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Get Away by Earth, Wind , and Fire!

  Buon Domenica! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am getting Chris settled for Elise. Elise is not on her cave this morning so she will be making her way over to Chris's house soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a filling breakfast. Another cold morning here in the "Old Pueblo".

  Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa, is awake and I requested that she play some "Boney" for me today.

  My shorty and I are getting geared up to make our bet on the "Superbowl". You know the winner will have to spring for dinner at a place of one's choosing. The place this time is "Hacienda Del Sol". One of the most expensive restaurants in the valley. So if you could set aside your deposit bottles and cans to help with the bill would be appreciated. Ya Mon'.

  We are meeting up for our monthly dinner at "Zemans" with the crew. This first meeting of the New Year should be a good one with plenty of the (red) flowing nicely.

  If you could say a prayer for my sister Jet and family who was informed last night about a sudden passing in the family.

  Also keep those prayers going for my (Sweet Pea) Jane. Also keep my girlfriend Shoo Shoo in your thoughts and prayers who under the weather with a cold. Thank you!

  Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Domenica and enjoy the day. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, how are you?

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

JT, did you like the White Castles? I love them!

Liz, how are you doing?

Monna, how is everyone?

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno ragazza. Come va oggi? Qualche programmaper oggi? Stare al caldo? Avere una grande giornata e fare attenzione!

deborah lee said...

Who has that painting I wonder?

Loraine said...

Che bella foto di Leticia!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...