Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Tired! Content! Busy! Gummied! Rummied! Giggles! 

Music listening to: What's Going On by Marvin Gaye!

  Buon Martedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is lost in her cave this morning and I may have to go in to find her so she can start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Arabica coffee that is from Chiapas, Mexico and roasted in Aqua Prieta, Sonora Mexico. A second cup will be enjoyed very soon and a third will be enjoyed as well because it is going to be a very busy day today.

  Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Speaking of Chris he is enjoying is supplemental drip right now and he is listening to some "Old School" and getting his groove on. Ya Mon"

  We had a very nice time in Bisbee with the family. I will post more about it when we return from Laughlin, Nevada. We are going to the Colorado Belle with Sheila and Dave. We leave tomorrow evening and we return on Saturday. Hopefully we will here the sounds of slots "Cha Ching". Rosemary and Sister Jayne will care for Chris while we are away.

  Hey are you having black eyed peas for New Years? We are and I am going to cook a standing rib roast as well. If course the champagne is chilling in the fridge. WooHoo!

  I had better get busy because I have so much to do today. I have asked Alexa to play some "Boney" for me so I can make it though the day. 

  Have a good day and I will chat at you when I can. 
Ciao...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

La ragazza del Buongiorno. Come stai? Come sono Capo Jim e Jay? Ci siamo trovati bene con la famiglia a Bisbee ma il primo giorno non mi sentivo davvero bene a tutti. Buona giornata. Mi sei mancato come sempre.

Loraine said...

Wow! Tu ed Elise siete le persone indaffarate. Ascolterò, ovviamente, il "Cha Chings".

Jessie said...

Auguriamo la fidanzata fortuna.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...