Friday, December 27, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Around The Way Girl by LL Cool J!

  Buon Venerdi! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Last night at around 8:30pm I started to feel sick all of a sudden and I don't have any idea what cause it. I am better this morning but I am still feeling a but under the weather.

  Hey I see that we got rained on during the night and I didn't hear it at all last night. I bet my playmate didn't either. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening.

ELISE


  Alexa, is awake and she is reminding me of all that I need to do today. I have to run over on the east side of Tucson this morning and I need to pick up some coffee pods as well.


BROTHER HERMAN AND FRIENDS

JT


  My shorty will be preparing cookie dough today to take to Bisbee for the belated family Christmas. We will be in Bisbee over the weekend and we will return on Monday.

  We enjoyed a wonderful lunch yesterday at "Zaynas" with my (fidanzata), Capo Jim and Jay. Jay is looking very well. I was so glad to see my (fidanzata) that I totally forget to take photos like I always do when we get together.

  Well, I had better get to it. Have a good TGIF and enjoy the day. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Morning Countrygranny and Bob.

Loraine said...

Goditi i festeggiamenti con la famiglia a Bisbee. È stato bello vederti ieri. Gli abbracci erano migliori che mai!

Jessie said...

Si, era paradisiaco. Grazie ne avery bisogno.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...