Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


MY SHORTY BOUGHT THIS COFFE FROM KENYA TODAY!


How are you this evening? We are good here but we are both a bit tired and dragging.

Tomorrow is going to be another busy day for my playmate and I. Hopefully we can get in a movie to relax a bit.

I had planned on getting the Green Lady washed today but just could not fit her in. Maybe I can get it done tomorrow.

My shorty prepared "French Toast" for dinner along with sausages, eggs and coffee. We watched "Justified" on Netflix. We do miss Chris being in the main house to watch TV with us.

I am caring for Chris this evening and my playmate is in her office doing some present wrapping. I am still waiting on a few more gifts to arrive and to purchase and I will be done, maybe!

Sister Jayne told me today that her mom thought that I do a lot of work and she is correct. I am sure that Jayne misses her being here with her.

Have a good night and sleep well. Get ready for Hump Day. I will chat at you tomorrow.

Buona Notte….Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata.

countrygranny47 said...

GOOD NIGHT JESSIE TO YOU BOTH.
WE WAS HAVING SOME SNOW EARLIER THIS EVENING. WASN'T TO START TILL LATER TONIGHT.
NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT THAT. THINK IT TIME TO START THE FIREPLACE UP HERE IN THE EVENINGS NOW. THE TEMPERATURE REALLY DROPPED SINCE TODAY. 50 DEGREES TO 30 SOMETHING ALREADY IF NOT LOWER.
READY TO HEAD TO BED NOW. GOOD NIGHT !

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...