Thursday, December 5, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


SIGN OF THE TIMES!


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: I'll Be Around By The Spinners!

  Buon Giovedi! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Morning Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later at "Gus Balones along with a good breakfast. It is a very nice morning here in the valley of Tucson. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is awake and she is really getting on me this morning. She wants me to get in gear and get more of my shopping done for Christmas because she says that I am stalling this year. Guess what she is right! I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues for me today so I can get motivated. Smile!

 My playmate and I went to the movies yesterday and we say "Midway" and it was very good. Today we will hit up another movie this afternoon. We are really behind with our movies.

 Well, I had better get to it. Have a good day and stay safe, happy and healthy. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Rosie, always good to here from you. Enjoy your visit in Sydney.

Liz, how are you doing?

JT, what is new in Phoenix?

Erika, how are you doing?

Deb and Sharon, what is up around your way?

Olivia, how are things in the GA?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come stai?

Loraine said...

Sto bene, grazie per avermelo chiesto. Goditi i film.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...