Sunday, December 15, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!







Mood: Blessed!

Music listening to: Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer by Babyface!

  Buon Domenica! Come stai? How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is not on her cave this morning so she will be over to care for Chris shortly to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. We will be joined by our daughter Kim,, Carlos our son-on-law, and our grandson Hudson. It will be good to see them so we can get caught up on what has been going on.

  Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she is telling that I have a few things to take care of today. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

  Well we had a very nice evening at the "Coronet" last night with my (cognate). The food was very good and so were the mojitos. After dinner we strolled over to the "Arizona Theater Company" to see the play "Cabaret". I have to tell you it was wonderful. Great acting and the music was fantastic. The performance made our day so much better.

  This evening we are meeting up with the crew at "Zemams". It will be a good evening of good food and vino rosso.

   Yesterday we received a case of vino rosso from my sister Marcie and brother Blake as a Christmas gift. What a variety of red to select from. As a matter of fact we are going to pick one to take with us to "Zemams" tonight. Thanks guys!

   Are you done with your shopping? We are almost there at least I think so. A few items have not showed up yet but hopefully they will get here in time.

  Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a great Domenica and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise


3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Pubblicherai foto della colazione?

Jessie said...

Ragazza sono sulla strada. Bello quardare fuori caro.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...