Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


DIEGO!






What is up? Did you day go well? It has been a good day but I am a little tired tonight. I think I will hit the pillow as early as I can. 

I have to get a little reading in though. Tomorrow is going to be very busy and it will start very early at Chris's doctor's appointment.

My playmate and I are busy getting Christmas cards ready for sending and I have a few that are going to Europe and Canada.

We enjoyed breakfast for dinner. We had homemade blueberry pancakes, sausage links, eggs and plenty of coffee to get it all down.

We watched "Justified" on Netflix. It is a very good series. Thanks Nicolette. I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is in her office.

Have a good night and sleep well.

Buona Notte...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

No, sono io che sono grato in questo "Giving Day". Sei il mio piu caro amico, sento che siamo molto vicini. Ci diamo questo amicizia che e invidiata da molti. Buona Notte e dormire bene.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...