Saturday, December 28, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!






Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Knockin The Boots by H-Town Boys!

  Buon Venerdi!  Come stai? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is way deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and at it soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a nice filling breakfast.

   If you noticed my mood this morning is cautious because I have a feeling that something is ahead and I more than likely will not like it. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and she will be here while we are away in Bisbee. Jayne is a major part of out family.

  Elise is all packed and I have not even begun, but I will get to it shortly. It is going to cold in Bisbee and it has snowed there as well.


MIO MOGLIE IN CUCINA LA PASTA DEI BISCOTTI!




  Have a great weekend and I will chat at you when we return on Monday. Stay safe, happy and healthy.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie (fidanzato) said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Respirare e godersi Bisbee. Stai al caldo. (Questo è il lavoro di Elise.)

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...