Monday, December 2, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Content! Gummied! Rummied! Giggles!

Music listening to: Just Got Paid by Johnny Kemp!

  Buon Lunedi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be popping up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Sumatra Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa, is awake and she reminded me that I have a few tasks to take care of today. I asked her to play me some more "Fusion Jazz" to help get me through this Monday.

  Chris is wide awake and he is listening to some "Old School" on his Bose. He is also enjoying his supplemental drip. He will be receiving a massage today from Rosemarie. I just reminded him of that and he has put on big smile!

  Have a good day and be careful out there. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, have a good day.

Monna, have a good one.

Leticia, how are you doing today?

Country Granny and Bob, how are you?

Sisters, what's up for today?

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno ragazza. Come ti denti stamattina? Continuare a riposare e recuperare. Buona giornata!

Jessie said...

Ooops! Come ti senti stamattina fidanzata?

Loraine said...

Grazie per avermelo chiesto. Sto guarendo. Buona giornata.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...