Sunday, December 1, 2019

Hello!

Hello!




How are you doing so far on this Domenica? We are good here.

We had a very breakfast with our niece Sara and Matt. We dined at "Teresa's Mosaic". The food and the coffee was delicious. We chatted and we got all caught up on the latest happening between us. It had been awhile since we have seen Sara and Matt. They are looking good.

Elise just finished u with caring for Chris and I just completed my tasks. Alexa, is playing some "Fusion Jazz" for me instead of some "Down Home Blues". She has me finger-poppin and I am busting a move. Ya Mon'.

We should be well rested and prepared for tonight's "Wildcat" basketball game against "Wake Forest". Go Cat's!

Hope that you are doing well? I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...