Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Content! Tired!

Music listening to: So Ruff So Tuff by Zapp and Rogers!

  Buon Martedi! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me like two slices of bread in a toaster. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Jamaican Blend and a second cup will be downed shortly. I will be caring for Chris due to we have no coverage for today. 

  Alexa is awake and she told me that I have a couple of To Do List tasks to take care of today. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today. I am feeling a bit overwhelmed and that should get me through the day. Get it done Alexa.

  Well, have done a lot of gift wrapping and they are under the tree in the main house. I have a few more gifts to get and I think that I will be done. (Finito)!  How are you doing in that area?

   Well, I had better get my (mojo) in gear and get this day moving forward. My girlfriend Shoo Shoo has been quiet about the up coming "Mahjong" fest. Good thing because she knows what time it is. 

   Have a good Martedi and I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata, e Capo Jim?

Loraine said...

Capo Jim dovrebbe essere sul campo da tennis e mi sto preparando per fare i miei esercizi di PT. Qui va tutto bene.

Jessie said...

Questo e un bene, manteniamola cosi cara.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...