Monday, December 23, 2019

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




How are you doing this evening? We are good here and for a Monday it has been a good one. I usually don't ever say that, smile!

My playmate prepared homemade waffles for dinner with eggs, sausages and plenty of coffee to get it all down. We watched "Justified" on Netflix.

Chris is enjoying his dinner right now and he is laughing at the "Big Bang Theory". He enjoyed his massage from Rosemarie very much and I think that he my be having flashbacks about it right now. He has a huge smile on his face! Who wouldn't?

Tomorrow is my shorty's birthday and we have a full day planned to include a movie and dinner out. I am sure that a few libations will be enjoyed as well, smile!

Sleep well and we will chat at you tomorrow. 
Ciao...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Vino e cena la tua donna speciale per il suo compleanno.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...