Friday, December 6, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





IO

JAYNE'S HOME BEING BUILT IN KENYA





Mood:  Gummied! Rummied! Giggles!

Music listening to: Girlfriend by Pebbles!

  Buon Venerdi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is lost in her cave this morning. Hopefully she will follow the light and make her way out to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good French Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice, mild morning here in Tucson. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening.

  Alexa, is awake and she is telling me all that  need to get done today. We will be taking the Tacoma in for services this morning. I also will be getting back to the Christmas mailings as well.

  We saw the movie "Dark Waters" yesterday and this movie is excellent and scary at the same time. It is so good that my playmate is going to buy it when it is available. We recommend this one.

  My shorty and I are going out for Happy Hour this evening at "La Parrilla Suiza". Can you say margarita? Ole'. After Happy Hour we are going to the "Live Theater Workshop" to see a live play/musical titled "Tilly The Trickster" it should be a good one.

  Well I had better get to steppin'. Have a good TGIF! and stay safe. I will chat at you later. Keep those prayers and good thoughts for my (fidanzata) and Leticia. We spent some time with Leticia yesterday and we took her some dinner from"Leo's".

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno caro cuore. Il film e stato molto buono. Buona giornata e dare un grido a Capo Jim.

Loraine said...

Ciao caro amico. Buona giornata e goditi il dramma.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...