Sunday, December 8, 2019

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!







Mood: Content!

Music listening to:Nada!

 Buon Domenica! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be making her way over to Chris's house soon to start her day. Any plans for today? 

  The coffee is a good French Vanilla Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast. It is a mild morning here in Tucson. Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

  Alexa, is awake this morning and she is reminding me of all that I need to get done today. I have asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

 My playmate and I had a very nice evening with Sharon and Deb. We has dinner at the "Outback" and the food was as good as ever and so were the "Walla B Darns". We introduced the "Darns" to Sharon and Deb and they loved it. I will post pictures from last night as soon as I get a problem resolved on the the phone.

 My shorty and I may hit up a movie today if time permits. It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas here. The trees are up and the lights are up on the main house. We will start to wrap up gifts and place them under the tree.

 Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later.

 Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Thanks Sharon and Deb for a good evening out.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Spero che vedrai un bel film stasera.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...