Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Good Morning!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: This Is How We Do It by Montel Jordan!

  Good Morning! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is way deep in her cave this morning but she will be up soon to start her day.

The coffee is a robust French Roast and yes another cup will be downed very soon. When is this wind going to stop, eh?

 We will be taking Chris to a very early morning doctors appointment at 7:45am. So I need to get busy and get Chris ready for it. I have already had to deal with a few issues with Chris. 

Hey, my playmate brought back a good dinner from "Leo's" last night and it was good along with a margarita. I can tell that I am not feeling well at all because I only ate half of it and that is not like me when it comes to "Leo's" food.

Have a good day and I will chat at you later.
Ciao...Jessie and Elise

4 comments:

Loraine said...

Spero che ti sentirai presto meglio!

countrygranny47 said...

Hope your feeling better this afternoon.
Bob is finally feeling some what better after a nasty sick weekend.
Take care,,

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata. Come Va?

Jessie said...

Thanks countrydgranny,

I am much better today. Hope Bob is getting better too. How are your doing?

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...