Monday, December 16, 2019

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!




How are you doing? I hope that your day is going way better than mine is. It is a (true) Monday for me because I cannot get anything done at all.

I have nowhere to go today to take a much needed break from today's issues and problems. I cannot even take a short nap to regroup so I can charge forward. Not a good day at all! My sisters know what I am talking about for sure.

I am waiting on the wheelchair tech to arrive this afternoon. Tomorrow I am stuck inside due to my nurses supervisor will be here at 10:00am. This is why I have to go on stay-cations and short trips when I can.

 I am thinking "No More Mr.  Nice Guy".  It seems like if you are the bad guy, or a nut case, or an (Ass) you are doing well. I am just venting due to having a bad day so far and if you know me, you know that this is not me. Smile!

I do hope that your day is going better than mine is. I am thinking about opening a bottle of red from the gift box sent by my sister and brother. It is 5:00 o'clock somewhere, eh?

Later...Jessie

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Hello Mary,
Sounds like you are having a Monday like my sister and I are having today? Sorry you had to cancel your doctors appointment due to the bad weather. It will get better.

Jessie said...

Fidanzata, I hope that you are doing OK today? Not a good one for me at all. Very conflicted indeed.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Domenica going so far? I have to tell you that mine is just not the same. I am usually doing my Domenica tasks ...